General Shop Laborer
If you are a person who likes to stay busy, this is the position for you. Strong organizational and prioritizing skills coupled with the ability to multi-task would make you the perfect candidate for this position.
We have a culture of good natured fun in the workplace, an attractive benefits package, competitive wages, and significant opportunity for growth for the right person.
Join the team at Sheboygan County's Manufacturer of the Year today!
The role of the General Shop Laborer is to assist with duties including facilities custodial daily activities, facilities maintenance tasks, assist shipping department to prep equipment for shipment, assist receiving department in receiving equipment and parts orders, assist stock room in sorting and inventory of parts, prepare spare parts orders for daily shipment, pick up and drop off parts at local vendors.
Oostburg, WI - USA
Mon - Fri | 7:00AM - 3:30PM
1/2 hour unpaid lunch
Travel may be required 5-10% annually.
for the General Shop Laborer opening
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong organizational skills
- Forklift Certificate – Will provide training
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Physical strength to move equipment and parts
- Stamina to stand for most of the day
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilities maintenance
- Custodial duties
- Assist shipping department with preparing equipment for shipment
- Assist receiving department with receiving equipment and parts orders
- Assist stick room with sorting and inventory of parts
- Prepare spare parts orders for daily shipment
- Pick up and drop off parts at local vendors
- Always sell the Viking Value Proposition
- Attend Tradeshows when necessary from a Technical resource
- Continuous improvement and industry training upkeep