National Sales & Key Accounts Manager
Are you looking for a sales career within a rapidly growing company in a dynamic industry? Are you driven, relationship-focused, and passionate about finding unique solutions to client challenges? If so, consider a National Sales & Key Accounts Manager position with Viking Masek.
We have a fun and relaxed workplace culture, competitive pay, and virtually unlimited earnings potential for the right person.
Join the team at Sheboygan County's Manufacturer of the Year today!
The National Sales & Key Accounts Manager is responsible for managing relationships with ongoing and prospective clients. This individual will educate prospects with suitable information about our company, product lines, processes, and capabilities, while also researching new clients and establishing new accounts.
Oostburg, WI - USA
Mon - Fri
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM (can be flexible)
As needed to meet performance requirements.
Director of Sales
for the National Sales & Key Accounts Manager opening
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high quality of work while presented with competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Technical aptitude
- Flexibility to travel when needed
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers
- Attends and represents Viking Masek at trade shows as needed
- Assesses existing equipment and recommend upgrades or replacements
- Entertains customer visits and demonstrates company’s equipment
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Provides competitive information such as bid situations, pricing or data
- Liaison between sales and marketing
- Develops a daily/weekly call and task list
- Maintains sales activities and records in CRM (Salesforce) on a continuous basis
- Takes orders and delivers products
- Estimates date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of manufacturing department’s production and delivery schedules
- Improves product knowledge and sales techniques
- Completes customer account plans to meet company standards
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Works directly with key accounts to ensure proper service levels are maintained
- Networks with key customers to identify and address specific needs
- Identifies and attracts prospective strategic customers
- Provides custom opportunities and solutions to packaging customers