Careers with Viking Masek
Flexible Packaging Career Opportunities
Why work at Viking Masek?
If you are looking to pack potential into your career, work in an energetic setting, and grow within a young and thriving organization, join team Viking Masek, where our people make the difference.
Viking Masek is a family-led, privately held company. Our culture is a unique mix of tradition and dynamic, employee-led change and growth.
As we begin our third facility expansion in 5 years, we're growing fast and are looking for some awesome people to join our team!
Don't just take our word for it. Learn why we were named Sheboygan County's Manufacturer of the Year!
TEAMWORK. It takes a village. From sales and marketing to engineering to accounting and everything in between, cross-functional teamwork and the open exchange of ideas are vital to a successful packaging machine project.
DRIVE & PASSION. We follow established procedures while still recognizing that sometimes we need to think outside the box to create the best customer experience. We want our clients to see our passion and excitement for creating a packaging solution that helps them do business better.
INNOVATION. We use our wide breadth of knowledge and talents to develop technologies that keep us ahead of the competition. We invest in R&D to develop new ways of solving old problems.
PREPARE TO WIN. Like athletes, we are always pushing ourselves to do better and thinking a step ahead. We celebrate our wins and then take on the next challenge.
Perks & Benefits
- Relaxed, casual work environment. Like wearing jeans? Wear them every day at Viking. Creating packaging solutions is serious business, but we don't take ourselves too seriously.
- Insurance benefits. Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance are available. To help offset increasing costs, Viking contributes to a health plan allowance for all full-time employees.
- 401(k) with employer match. It's important for us to help employees accumulate savings for retirement. We match a portion of your contributions to help you achieve your goals.
- Paid time off. Work-life balance is very important to us. We offer paid vacation, sick days, paid holidays, and bereavement leave. We know sometimes 'life happens', so schedules are flexible.
- Focus on renewable energy. Our entire manufacturing facility is powered by the sun, with enough electricity left over to power 28 homes in our community each year. Learn more about our new rooftop solar array.
- Professional development. Enjoy almost unlimited opportunities for hands-on, real-world learning. Develop your skills further by taking college classes, a portion of which can be reimbursed by Viking.
- Support for a healthy life. This is not your grandfather's manufacturing facility. We take pride in our clean, safe work environment. After work, you can lift some weights or spend some time on the elliptical machine in our onsite workout area. Or just hang out and challenge your co-workers to some ping-pong.
- Team events. Enjoy margaritas on Cinco de Mayo, Thanksgiving potlucks, and lunch with the President every year on your work anniversary, just to name a few. And you don't want to miss our Christmas party!
Tour our Oostburg, WI facility
Welcome to our state-of-the-art, newly expanded facility in the heart of Wisconsin!
Sign up for Viking Career Alerts
Interested in working for Viking Masek at our USA headquarters in Wisconsin? Get an email the minute we post a new job opening! Sign up for Viking Career Alerts today:
Posted jobs and career notifications are for positions on-site or based out of our Oostburg, WI, United States headquarters. For job openings in other locations, please click here.