Are you looking for a fun, flexible job? Do you like varied work, with each day offering new challenges? If so, consider an Assembly Technician position with Viking Masek! If you are a hands-on problem-solver with technical aptitude, this could be the job for you.
We have fun and relaxed workplace culture, a solid benefits package, and significant opportunity for growth for the right person.
Join the team at Sheboygan County's Manufacturer of the Year today!
Application for United States only. Job openings in other locations, please click here.
The role of an Assembly Technician is mechanical assembly, mechanical machine set up, light wiring, and pneumatic / hydraulic assembly. Compliance to company ERP system to assist with production and project work reporting, managing job tasks. This role is responsible for understanding the company and customer technical needs to achieve company and customer needs. Responsibilities for this position also include establishing and maintaining industry and company technical knowledge, working with Project Managers and cross-functional teams to solve an organization's technical challenges. Expert in industry, packaging machines, and technical skillsets.
Oostburg, WI - USA
Mon - Fri
7:00 am - 3:30 pm with a ½ hour unpaid lunch (can be flexible)
5 - 10% annually
for the Assembly Technician opening
- Ability to read mechanical assembly drawings.
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Mechanical proficiencies
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assembly of packaging machine components and machinery
- Compliance with machine production schedule
- Compliance with machine scope of work
- Accepts daily responsibilities on shop floor
- Communication with the Production and Service teams
- Works with internal departments as needed
- Maintains technical and operational documentation
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of Assembly team
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend Production Manager direction and make appropriate recommendations
- Willing to work with a team to troubleshoot problems