Schedule Your Consultation
Outside of North and South America?
Contact our Global Headquarters
Improve Your Packaging Production, efficiently
Thinking of making a major investment in some new packaging equipment? Why not talk to our experts first so they can help you decide on the types of equipment that will work best for your application?
We're here to help if you're experiencing any of these & other challenges:
- Need to improve package seal quality
- Increasing production capacity
- Adding a new product line
What happens during a consultation?
One of our Packaging Equipment Specialists will contact you by phone or email. Here are some things you can expect:
- A review of your current packaging processes and suggestions for improvements.
- A plan for how to right-size machine platforms for speed and complexity to match your current—and future—production demands.
- Examples of how packaging automation was successfully implemented in businesses similar to yours.
- Suggestions for new bagging equipment that will dramatically increase productivity and efficiencies.
Visit us & tour our facility
After we chat come & visit! We have a standing invitation to any interested potential clients to visit our U.S. headquarters and check out our packaging equipment in person. Ask your representative for details!
Watch our machinery at work in real time, talk to our onsite technicians about equipment operation, and ask questions of our experienced packaging machine experts.
Our state-of-the-art, newly expanded facility in the heart of Wisconsin has everything you need for a successful visit:
- A variety of onsite packaging systems for you to experience up close
- An expansive production floor for equipment demonstrations
- Free wi-fi throughout the building
- 3 private meeting rooms
(all with large screen monitors and electronic whiteboards)
- A new customer lounge complete with a mini-fridge, 2 big screen smart TVs, and an abundance of outlets for all of your devices
- A cafe-style full kitchen with bottomless coffee
- Ample FREE parking
Our prime location just off a major interstate is less than an hour's drive from General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee. There are plenty of convenient hotel accommodations and meal options within a small radius. Your representative can provide you with detailed recommendations.