Free Consultation - In Stock Machines
Schedule Your Consultation
Outside of North and South America?
Contact our Global Headquarters
Helping you do business better in a changing marketplace
Thinking of making a major investment in some new packaging equipment, but need it on a tight lead time? Chat with our experts to explore your options for on-demand equipment.
We're here to help if you're experiencing any of these & other challenges:
- Tight lead time requirements from your customers
- Increasing production capacity to meet client demands
- Adapting to a fast-changing marketplace
What happens during a stock machine consultation?
- We discuss new bagging equipment that will meet and exceed the demands placed upon you by your clients.
- We review your current packaging processes and suggest improvements.
- We show you how to right-size machine platforms for speed and complexity to match your current—and future—production demands.
- We audit preventive maintenance schedules to help you extend the life of your current (and future) machinery.
Visit us & tour our facility
After we chat come & visit! We have a standing invitation to any interested potential clients to visit our U.S. headquarters and check out our stock packaging equipment in person. Ask your representative for details!
Watch our machinery at work in real time, talk to our onsite technicians about equipment operation, and ask questions of our experienced packaging machine experts.
Our state-of-the-art, newly expanded facility in the heart of Wisconsin has everything you need for a successful visit:
- A variety of in-stock packaging systems for you to experience up close
- An expansive production floor for equipment demonstrations
- Free wi-fi throughout the building
- 3 private meeting rooms
(all with large screen monitors and electronic whiteboards)
- A new customer lounge complete with a mini-fridge, 2 big screen smart TVs, and an abundance of outlets for all of your devices
- A cafe-style full kitchen with bottomless coffee
- Ample FREE parking
Our prime location just off a major interstate is less than an hour's drive from General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee. There are plenty of convenient hotel accommodations and meal options within a small radius. Your representative can provide you with detailed recommendations.