Endload Automatic Cartoning Solution for a Variety of Products
Fully servo-driven, stainless steel automatic continuous or intermittent motion endload cartoner.
Enload Cartoning Process
Endload Cartoner CAM
Viking Masek's CAM cartoners are fully servo-driven, automatic continuous or intermittent motion endload cartoning solutions, carefully designed to match specific applications, exact speeds, and precise size range requirements.
Max speed varies at intermittent (60 cpm) versus continuous (240 cpm).
How to Package Instant Coffee into Sticks and Cartons Video
A manufacturer needed a total packaging solution for their 3-in-1 coffee sticks that included cartoning.
We provided our ST800 stick pack machine with auger to form fill and seal sticks of their powder product.
The finished sticks are conveyed to the cartoning system where they are counted and deposited into cardboard outer boxes.
- Machine Footprint: 1400 - 1800 mm W x 4000 - 5500 mm L x 1900 mm H
- Weight:1500 - 2000 kg
- Air Pressure:6 bar(15–18 CFM at 90 PSI)
- Power Supply: 8 - 12kVA
- Hot melt, hot air systems or tuck closure
- Easy format change over
- Inclined carton magazine
- Controlled carton supply
- Servo drives
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- Vacuum pump included
- Jogging control
- Off-the-shelf components
- Siemens or Allen Bradley controls
- Excellent accessibility
- Ergonomic design
- Various styles of closure systems
- Fully motorized size change over
- Damaged carton rejection
- Open flap rejection
- Different frame sizes to accommodate large carton size range
- Remote diagnostics
- Extended carton magazine
- Special electronics and voltages
- IP65 washdown construction
- Various types of feeders