Fast, Versatile VFFS Packaging Machine
This continuous motion, high-speed bagger is a perfect fit for bulk product packaging.
- Robust stainless steel frame
- Continuous motion
- Single rotary horizontal jaw "D" style
- Allen Bradley control system
- Vacuum pull belts
- Automatic film tracking
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- VFD powered film unwind
- Product stagers
- Bag deflators
- End-seal cooling air
- Photo eye for bag length controls
- Storage for 100 product recipes
- Quick film splice table
- Off-the-shelf components
- Jaw jam detection
Viking Masek's continuous motion bagmaker Solitaire 400 is capable of true production speeds up to 150+ bpm. The unique center mounted filling tube and naturally counterbalanced sealing profile are designed to provide vibration-free, extremely smooth operation at all speeds. Our color graphic operator interface coupled with off-the-shelf PLC controls ensure industry-leading ease of use and the highest reliability. The Solitaire is also extremely versatile, handling package sizes up to 400 mm (15.75'') wide.
How to Package Peanuts Video
This is a fully integrated system for packaging in-shell peanuts into pillow bags.
A bucket elevator transports the nuts up to a multi-head scale, where they are weighed and dropped into a continuous motion VFFS Solitaire machine.
- Sanitary design
- Custom bag slide for heavy bags
- Gusset assembly
- Washdown construction
- Hold punch (Euroslot or round)
- Integration with variety of fillers, printers, metal detectors, label applicators, checkweighers
- In-feed and take-away conveyors
- Gas flush
- Product settler
- Static elimination
- Tear notch
- Remote diagnostics
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 450 mm (17.75")
- Maximum Roll Width: 830 (32.5")
- Weight: 900 kg (1,985 lbs)
- Air Pressure: 18 SCFM at 100 PSI
- Power Supply: 480 V, three phase, 60 Hz.