Fast, Versatile VFFS Packaging Machine
This continuous motion bagger accommodates a variety of bag styles including quad seal and flat bottom.
- Robust stainless steel frame
- Intermittent or continuous motion
- Enclosed, servo drive jaw actuation
- Vacuum pull belts
- Automatic film tracking
- VFD powered film unwind
- Off-the-shelf components
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Product stagers
- End-seal cooling air
- Bag deflators
- Photo eye and encoder
- Film splice table
- Jaw obstruction detection
- Allen Bradley or Siemens controls
- Storage for 100 product recipes
Viking Masek's continuous motion bagmaker Sigma is capable of true production speeds up to 220 bpm. The unique center mounted filling tube and naturally counterbalanced sealing profile are designed to provide vibration-free, extremely smooth operation at all speeds. Our color graphic operator interface coupled with off-the-shelf PLC controls ensure industry-leading ease of use and the highest reliability. The Sigma is also extremely versatile, handling package sizes up to 400 mm (15.75“) wide and multiple package styles.
How to Package Liquids Video
The VFFS Liquid Sigma cleanly packages all types of liquid products with its squeegee system.
A continuous motion machine, this equipment also features fast packaging speeds.
- Quad seal bag assembly
- Flat bottom bag assembly
- Doy-style bag assembly
- Gusset bag assembly
- Washdown construction
- Hole punch (Euroslot or Round)
- Product settler
- Gas flush
- Static elimination
- Tear notch
- Remote diagnostics
- Integration with variety of fillers, printers, metal detectors, label applicators, and checkweighers
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 450 mm (17.75")
- Maximum Roll Width: 830 (32.5")
- Weight: 900 kg (1,985 lbs)
- Air Pressure: 12-18 SCFM at 90 PSI
- Power Supply: 480 V, three phase, 60 Hz.