Regional Sales Manager
Do you have a natural ability to develop relationships? Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy while performing multiple tasks may make you an ideal candidate for Regional Sales Manager with Viking Masek.
We have a fun and relaxed workplace culture, competitive pay, and virtually unlimited earnings potential for the right person.
Join the team at a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace and Sheboygan County's Manufacturer of the Year today!
Application for United States only. Job openings in other locations, please click here.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing relationships with ongoing and prospective clients. Educate prospects with suitable information of our company, product lines, processes and capabilities. This position requires strong interpersonal communication skills, the ability to maintain a high quality of work while presented with several tasks in a fast-paced environment. Research new clients and establish new accounts.
Oostburg, WI - USA
Mon - Fri
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM (can be flexible)
As needed to meet performance requirements.
Director of Sales
for the Regional Sales Manager opening
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high quality of work while presented with competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Technical aptitude
- Flexibility to travel when needed
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Recommend service and product enhancements to improve sales numbers while balancing customer satisfaction
- Meet with customers to discuss their needs and pain points of existing production processes and equipment
- Manage available internal resources to drive projects to completion
- Maintain technical and professional knowledge by reviewing internal documentation as well as industry publications
- Enhance customer base within regional territory
- Develop short and long-term sales strategies within region
- Document all sales tasks in CRM (Salesforce) including customer interactions – visits, demos, calls, emails, texts, etc.
- Provide market feedback to Sr. National Sales Manager and Director of Sales to generate plans for growth in key industries within region
- Contribute to winning projects in other regions through teamwork and commitment to positive communication throughout sales team
- Keep current with economic indicators within region, including changing market trends, supply and demand, and competitor footprint
- Hit established KPI’s on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis – drive to exceed annual regional sales target
- Travel as needed to customer locations