We are no longer accepting applications for this position. Thank you for your interest.
If you are a person who enjoys supporting a dynamic Project Management team with your attention to detail and administrative skills, consider a Project Coordinator position with Viking Masek! Knowledge of ERP systems and Microsoft Office coupled with planning and scheduling experience would make you the perfect candidate for this position.
We have a fun and relaxed workplace culture, solid benefits package, and significant opportunity for growth for the right person.
Join the team at Sheboygan County's Manufacturer of the Year today!
Application for United States only. Job openings in other locations, please click here.
The role of a Project Coordinator is to plan and coordinate schedules with our vendors and internal departments for machine-related projects. This person is the Project Management Team's ERP liaison for data entry, schedule updates, and miscellaneous administrative work with customer-focused, cross-functional teams.
Oostburg, WI - USA
Mon - Fri
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM (can be flexible)
Overtime as requested.
Minimal to none.
Project Manager, Manager
for the Project Coordinator opening
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years experience in project management and/or packaging industry strongly preferred
- Ability to maintain a high quality of work while presented with competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Technical aptitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to closely follow and maintain standard operating procedures
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Enters equipment contracts into ERP system
- Documents and follows up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Ensures projects adhere to framework and all documentation is maintained appropriately
- Maintains and monitors project plans, schedules, budgets, and change orders
- Facilitates customer introductions, communications, closeouts
- Maintains ERP system for accuracy
- Chairs and facilitates meetings where appropriate and distributes minutes to all project team members
- Assists Production and Engineering teams as related to Project Management
- Works as Tradeshow Coordinator to order and maintain schedule of equipment for tradeshows
- Orders and maintains stock equipment