If you're a people person who enjoys managing the flow of an office and excels in administrative support roles, consider a Receptionist position with Viking Masek! Attention to accuracy and confidentiality coupled with strong Microsoft Office skills would make you the perfect candidate for this position.
We have a fun and relaxed workplace culture, solid benefits package, and significant opportunity for growth for the right person.
Join the team at a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace and Sheboygan County's Manufacturer of the Year today!
Application for United States only. Job openings in other locations, please click here.
The role of a receptionist is to perform administrative and office support activities. Duties may include answering and directing telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, filing, data entry, scheduling, preparing reports and company documents, and miscellaneous administrative tasks. May assist with overflow type tasks from other departments. May handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office.
Oostburg, WI - USA
Mon - Fri
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM (can be flexible)
Minimal to none.
for the Receptionist opening
- High school diploma, 2-year degree in related field preferred
- Prior experience in receptionist or related role preferred
- Strong telephone, computer, and internet skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Friendly, cheerful, and helpful disposition
- Experience with administrative procedures and equipment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize competing demands with minimal supervision
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Answers, screens, and routes phone calls to appropriate parties
- Greets visitors and directs them to self-check in, manages self-check in app
- Maintains and updates employee phone lists and Outlook contacts
- Assists with scheduling interviews and managing job applications
- Manages, updates, and sends electronic documents for signatures using DocuSign
- Maintains apprentice work hour records
- Manages employee recognition and clothing programs
- Orders business cards for new and existing employees
- Scans, creates, processes, and shreds company documents while maintaining strict confidentiality
- Assists leadership team members with various tasks
- Prepares and tidies lobby, meeting rooms, and kitchen area
- Manages and coordinates customer visits
- Manages and coordinates meeting room calendars and schedules
- Prepares outgoing mail and packages