If you have excellent interpersonal communication skills and can manage dynamic schedules like nobody's business, consider a Service Coordinator position with Viking Masek! Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills coupled with technical customer service experience would make you the perfect candidate for this position.
We have a fun and relaxed workplace culture, solid benefits package, and significant opportunity for growth for the right person.
Join the team at Sheboygan County's Manufacturer of the Year today!
The Service Coordinator manages Viking Masek's machine service schedule, has daily interactions with current clients, professionally handles any service-related complaints or questions, and ensures the company’s positive image and reputation remain intact.
Oostburg, WI - USA
Mon - Fri
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM (can be flexible)
Minimal to none.
for the Service Coordinator opening
- 3 - 5 years of related experience
- Technical customer service experience a plus
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple dynamic schedules
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy and accountability
- Highly disciplined problem-solver
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Documents and follows up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Performs customer introductions, communications, and closeouts
- Manages and maintains the Production & Service calendars - coordinates service visits/customer scheduling (via Outlook)
- Plans and coordinates schedules with Production, Engineering, and Project Management teams for machine-related projects
- Maintains technical and operational documentation
- Responsible for submittal and return of Service Request Forms (SRF)
- Generates, maintains, and revises company policies pertaining to the department
- Assists with customer service calls and locates correct resources in expedient manner
- Assists Service Manager with general tasks
- Ensures all documentation is maintained appropriately for each customer
- Works accurately within ERP system (Epicor)
- Acts as liaison between clients and company
- Reports problems and unresolved issues to manager or director
- Devises ways to improve customer service and client relationships
- Responsible for compliance with standard operating procedures within that Production and Service teams
- Performs miscellaneous administrative tasks with customer-focused, cross-functional teams