Inside Sales Coordinator
We are no longer accepting applications for this position. Thank you for your interest in Viking Masek. Please see our current job openings here.
If you are a person who enjoys supporting a dynamic sales team and creating proposals to solve unique client challenges, consider an Inside Sales Coordinator position with Viking Masek! Strong technical aptitude and independent decision-making skills coupled with sales support experience would make you the perfect candidate for this position.
We have a fun and relaxed workplace culture, solid benefits package, and significant opportunity for growth for the right person.
Join the team at Sheboygan County's Manufacturer of the Year today!
Application for United States only. Job openings in other locations, please click here.
The Inside Sales Coordinator will work cross-functionally to prepare application-specific quotes for each customer. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, preparing quotes, entering data in CRM software, assisting sales reps/agents, and initiating new orders within the organization. This support role requires acute attention to detail along with a strong technical aptitude to ensure accurate system proposals are provided to internal and external sales teams. This individual is responsible for maintaining compliance and standard operating procedures.
Oostburg, WI - USA
Mon - Fri
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM (can be flexible)
5 - 10% annually.
Project Management, Manager
for the Inside Sales Coordinator opening
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years experience in technical quoting and/or sales support
- Ability to maintain a high quality of work while presented with competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Independent decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude and attention to detail
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Learns Viking Masek equipment (both current and new technologies), secondary equipment lines, and ancillary component offerings.
- Continuously strives to master a wide range of packaging applications.
- Immerses themselves in sales and packaging applications knowledge.
- Creates and formats packing machine, parts, and ancillary equipment quotes.
- Works to improves sales process flow.
- Assists in startup and data entry for ERP system (Epicor).
- Communicates with vendors and sales reps based on customer needs and requirements.
- Fields sales calls and gathers customer information to qualify leads for sales reps.
- Acts as liaison with cross-functional departments for sales-related issues and support.
- Designs and makes sample bags for salespeople upon request.
- Maintains and edits records in CRM system (Salesforce).
- Attends trade shows when necessary.