Inside Sales Coordinator
If you are a person who enjoys supporting a dynamic sales team and creating proposals to solve unique client challenges, consider an Inside Sales Coordinator position with Viking Masek! Strong technical aptitude and independent decision-making skills coupled with events management experience would make you the perfect candidate for this position.
We have a fun and relaxed workplace culture, solid benefits package, and significant opportunity for growth for the right person.
Join the team at Sheboygan County's Manufacturer of the Year today!
The Inside Sales Coordinator will work cross-functionally to prepare application-specific quotes for each customer. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, preparing quotes, entering data in CRM software, assisting sales reps/agents, events management, and initiating new orders within the organization. This support role requires acute attention to detail along with a strong technical aptitude to ensure accurate system proposals are provided to internal and external sales teams. Responsible for working with the organization regarding compliance and standard operating procedures.
Oostburg, WI - USA
Mon - Fri
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (can be flexible)
5 - 10% annually.
Project Management, Manager
for the Inside Sales Coordinator opening
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years experience in equipment quoting, events management, and/or sales support
- Ability to maintain a high quality of work while presented with competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Independent decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude and attention to detail
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Learn Viking Masek equipment, secondary equipment lines, and ancillary component offerings.
- Continuously strive to master a wide range of packaging applications.
- Create and format packing machine, parts, and ancillary equipment quotes.
- Communicate with vendors and sales reps based on customer needs and requirements.
- Field sales calls and gather customer information for Viking Masek sales reps.
- Develop, manage, and carry out plans for individual trade shows or events.