If you have a background in project management and excel at resource planning and coordination to drive successful results, consider a Project Manager position with Viking Masek! A commitment to accuracy, urgency, and accountability coupled with strong customer relations skills would make you the perfect candidate for this position.
We have a fun and relaxed workplace culture, solid benefits package, and significant opportunity for growth for the right person.
Join the team at SHEBOYGAN COUNTY'S MANUFACTURER OF THE YEAR today!
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute and close projects according to the customer expectations, deadlines, and within budget. This includes planning resources and coordinating the efforts of other departments to deliver successful projects.
Oostburg, WI, USA
Mon - Fri
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM (can be flexible)
May be required to ensure successful completion of projects.
Manager, Project Management
to the Project Manager opening
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5 years related experience
- Packaging equipment or machine experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain high quality of work while presented with competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Technical aptitude
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Defines project objectives and oversees quality control
- Manages machine schedule
- Manages machine budget
- Manages machine scope and order summary
- Manages customer expectations and provides continuous customer updates via phone, email, and in-person meetings
- Works with internal and external sales
- Meets with other departments and works with customer-focused teams
- Directs purchasing on all project baggers & ancillary equipment
- Maintains information systems for accuracy
- Attends trade shows when necessary