Packaging Made Easy
Packaging Made Easy
What if your end-of-line production could run more efficiently, save you time and money?
We know. It sounds too good to be true. But it really is a thing! Enter end-of-line automation.
End-of-line automation is all about automated machinery running at the end of your production line to make sure that your products are packed perfectly while being prepared to go to market.
With end-of-line automation:
- You won’t need to worry about equipment hazards, like sharp tape cutters or hot glue
- There’s no more snowballing fatigue throughout a shift for employees, which can lead to mistakes, accidents, and erratic tape or label application
- Injury from repeated bending, lifting, and twisting is a thing of the past
- Packing, labeling, and line consistency is close to perfect
- You’ll enjoy a smooth packing process
- Get some time back in your day without having to juggle shifts, absences, and lunch breaks for human workers
With end-of-line automation, your production process becomes more precise and error-free. An added bonus: In a post-pandemic world, the benefits of end-of-line automation work (very) well with our many new ways of doing things:
- There is no need for social distancing
- Workers aren't touching products, boxes, or labels
- Machines can't call in sick, so your end-of-line production will always be running
A Better Use of People and their Time
Automated packaging brings with it the ability to combine a multi-step process into just one. Take carton filling and closing, for instance. What were two human actions is now one with a machine, increasing your packaging speeds. And, by not hand-packing at the end of your production line, you can hire people to focus on more value added tasks, like sales, customer experience, or marketing.
Your product can be packed safely, precisely, and more quickly than a human worker if you use automated machines, all the while significantly saving you time and money.
See, we told you it wasn't too good to be true. But, now what?
Contact the packaging automation experts at Viking Masek. We will tell you how our flexible packaging systems help our customers do business better. If you are interested in learning more about any of our packaging machines or services, be sure to take a virtual tour of our US manufacturing facility and then request a request a quote. We would love to chat about your unique packaging needs.
New to the world of automation? If so, you may be overwhelmed. We get it, and we are here to help! Check out our First-Time Buyer Guidebook, where you'll learn about different types of packaging machines, get answers to first-time buyers' most commonly asked questions, as well as helpful guidelines and planning tools.